Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Treat Boxes by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here!  It's Day #3 of Valentine Week here on the SRM Blog.
Today I'm swinging on in to share some easy and fun Valentine treat boxes!


To start, I used some kraft pillow boxes. Which I chose a large one and a small one. Once having my pillow boxes chosen, I added some fun arrow paper to each of them. 


After, I added my red jute twine and my sentiment pieces. (for my sentiment pieces, I added each sticker to cardstock and then simply cut them out.)


So what do you think?!...Fun and easy, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

SRM Stickers supplies used:


3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I just love your pillow boxes Shelly!

Virginia Lu said...

So sweet! The pair-up with the arrow images and red pink twines are perfect with the SRM Pillow Box!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB treats!!!