Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Refuge and Strength Bible Journaling by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here to share another Bible Journaling page that I've created. I love mixing SRM's Bible Journaling Stamps with watercolor pencils. Today I'm showing how I combine them for this Refuge and Strength Bible Journaling Page.

 

I color any and everywhere in my Bible, but I know not everyone loves to do that. Today I wanted to show that you can add just as much color even if you only want to journal in the margin (and do a little highlighting of the passages). 


I wanted a really definitive line for my margin, so stamped a stitched border from the Big Praise God stamp set. Then, I colored some messy rectangles in alternating colors with the super fun new Watercolor Twist Pencils. After I was done coloring, I went over the pencils with a Watercolor Blending Brush.  


I used stamps from two separate sets, The Lord is Kind and Merciful and Big Praise God, to then stamp my verse in the margin. This is especially easy to do if you have a large stamp block. Just arrange the stamps exactly like you want them on your page, and then stamp. Super simple! 


I finished up my Refuge and Strength Bible journaling page by highlighting the verse in on the left hand side in the same colors I used for my Bible Journaling and I added the border from the stamp as well. Do you like to stamp in your Bible?  Be sure to share your Bible Journaling with us on SRM's Bible Journaling Journey group on Facebook.  
SaveSave

No comments: