Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Fall card by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie here today with a fun Fall card. 


I'm in awe thats is fall, and we have all things fall to look forward to! I'm having fun with watercolor paper and stamps, all the beautiful fall hues melting into the paper! The Autumn Blessings stamp set is one of my favorites and tends to be the first one I reach for when I think fall!



I used a watercolor paper, and a slightly wet brush to "smudge" the leaves in the background, I added a few accents with Marvy Color In Watercolor Pencils for the pumpkin stems and leaf edges. So easy to feel like a real artist! A simple bow made from cream cord, adds just the right amount of softness and texture to finish the card. 
Now to enjoy all things Pumpkin spice! 

SaveSave

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Lovely water color design.

Thanks for sharing,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com