Tuesday, April 26, 2016

SRM Disney Gift Box by Angi


Hello again SRM fans! Angi from Twenty Five Smiles here! 
I've got a fun project for all of you Disney fans out there. 


The last time that I was at Disney World I bought a bunch of key chains in hopes of using them on craft projects. I finally came up with a fun idea. Here it is! It's a gift box designed to surprise the kiddos with a trip to Disney.

I layered the top of an SRM kraft box with lacea doily, and a scalloped punch piece. I then took off the metal key loop and adhered the Minnie shaped key chain on top.


I filled the box with candy and placed a message inside that reads -"Surprise! We are going to Disney!" Your kids can use the key chain on a backpack during your trip too!

I hope you liked my little gift idea. Be sure to check out all of the great products in the SRM Store!