Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Birthday Bundle by Lesley


Hi everyone! Lesley here! Spring has arrived and with it comes lots of pretty pinks and greens! I love this time of year and look forward to crafting with the bright and happy colours of the sky and flowers! Today I am sharing a card and clear purse birthday bundle. I love making little matchy sets for friends and family!


I used the Fancy Sentiments-Birthday for my focal point and it fit perfectly on a white Punched Pieceds-Large. Then I used the Birthday Cupcake from Stickers by the Dozen-Birthday. These little cupcakes make for a quick and pretty card! I layered the cupcake with a hot pink Punched Piece. I also used a piece of the White Lancaster Doliy to add a feminine touch to the card.


The little clear purse of one of my favourite SRM products. They come together to quickly!! Again, I used a cupcake and mounted it on the punched piece.


I hope you enjoyed my project today and that you have fun crafting! Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments: