Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sparkly Vinyl Golden Pineapple dish towel Shantaie Fowler


Hello!  Shantaie here today working with glitter vinyl.  And have I got a DIY project for you!  Be sure to click on images to enlarge and see more detail.

I am gasp out loud, "I have to have it", OMG in love with all the gorgeous gold home accessories in the shops. I love the elegant beautiful items as much as all those cheeky silly sayings we are seeing everywhere.
 I have this "thing" for hand towels. I mean I have a real thing!! I love them to be fun, and pretty. I like to match my decor .....or my parties, or just because. Flour sack towels are so soft and easy to personalize, and are really budget friendly, they are my favorite!


I used a simple open design to cut my sparkly gold heat transfer vinyl, and ironed it onto my prewashed towel. Don't worry if you think the vinyl will be rough, it's not, and will wash beautifully! 


Heat transfer vinyl is seriously easy to use, just follow the instructions ( don't forget to flip the design) and you can transform or personalize almost anything!!!

No comments: