Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Notes by Annette


Happy Day SRM Stickers Friends...
Annette Allen here with you today.


Today I am getting crafty with:
SRM Stickers...


Spring is around the corner and I am thinking of bright pretty colors.

The background is watercolor. I used Copic Sketch markers to color these lovely flowers to match the card. Did you know that you could color SRM Stickers with Copic Markers? You can also use Chameleon Pens. It drys almost instantly so no smearing.


I used one of the borders from SRM Stamps: Stamped Stitches #1 to stamp on each card.


I also added a little May Arts burlap string just because I can. Fun way to welcome spring with a sweet note to your friend or special someone. Fill their day with bright colors.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty sweet day.





5 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice

Shelly said...

These are gorgeous!! Absolutely, LOVE them!

Jill Norwood said...

These are so beautiful Annette! I love all the pretty colors! What an absolutely lovely post for spring!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a charming trio of cards Annette, love the colors!!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card set!