Friday, March 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home by Shantaie


Hi there! Shantaie here today to share a stamped card that is close to my heart.  I know for me home really is where my heart is, I travel for work and spend my time divided between two homes. I spend some months in Florida and some in New York.....it's not as romantic as it may sound as its all for business, but as long as my family is with me my heart is full!


"Home" comes in all shapes and sizes too, I made this card in honor of a friend who is selling her home and downsizing to a sweet little camper, what an exciting and fun adventure she is about to embark on! I felt a shaker card filled with pretties was the perfect way to go as a nod to her "shaking up" her life in such a bold and beautiful way! Sounds like so much fun doesn't it?


I used the super cute Jane's Doodles Home Sweet Home stamp set to create the house, clouds and hearts, and of course the sentiment stamped to a tag. 


The card is wrapped with a lace bow and accented with gold shimmer twine  and an epoxy button. The coloring is always so much fun for me, I used copics to shade the clouds and house, and those floating hearts!

A house or a hut home is most certainly where your heart resides! XOXO Shantaie

No comments: