Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette


Happy Day SRM Stickers Friends...
Annette Allen here with you today.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine
Today I am making my own wrapping paper.

I am playing with: SRM Stickers

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

The paper I used is from Ikea. It is a roll of paper for kids to doodle on. First I did all the stamping. It inked up perfectly. Bonus it is super cheap.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

Next I cut out each and every little candy sticker from Stickers By the Dozen Take 2 Christmas.  I just love these little candy images. 

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

I wanted to add just a little more with this fun sentiment from Stickers By the Dozen Christmas.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

Now we are getting somewhere.
Well I think that just about does it.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

Now it is time to wrap this cute SRM Stickers Kraft Box 3x3x3.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

This paper wrapped perfectly around and now time to add a fun pom pom using The Twinery: Solid Peapod Twine. I looked up on Pinterest to see how to create this fun pom pom and I have to say it was so easy to make.  Got to love Pinterest for tips on how to make stuff.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM Stickers Christmas Wrapping by Annette - #christmas #giftwrap #stickers #kraftbox #clearstamps #janesdoodles #tistheseason #twine #solidtwine

I thought it needed just a little more so I added this adorable Santa from Jane's Doodles: Tis The Season! and I colored him green.. why not right? I kind of had a green theme going on here so I went with it. Now it is time for you to give this a try. 

Make sure and share with us on SRM Stickers Flickr page HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Holiday Crafting. 

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

this is very pretty
have a nice day

Charlene said...

This is adorable!!

lenny said...

Aaawesome....making your own wrapping paper!! Clever idea, Annette!
Love it!!

Lisa said...

CUTENESS overload Annette, this is fantastic!!!

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!!