Thursday, November 5, 2015

Celebrate Autumn by Amy


The cool crisp air and the changing of the leaves ring in my favorite time of year....Autumn!  This is Amy here today and I always look forward to this time of year and I think that the projects I make this time of the year are some of my favorite.  I just love the colors that are all around and love to put them into my projects.

Here is a card that I made to celebrate autumn…..

SRM Stickers Blog - Celebrate Autumn by Amy - #card #autumn #fall #stickers #stitches #sentiments #solidtwine

I used my Silhouette machine and THIS file to cut out the leaves.  I embossed the top of the card with an embossing folder in my Cuttlebug and then added a cream colored panel to the front.  I put some of the Sticker Stitches at the top and bottom of the panel and then adhered the die cut leaves.  I added a sentiment from the Fall Sticker Sentiments and then finished it off with a bit of Solid Marigold bakers twine.

Here is a closer look.......

SRM Stickers Blog - Celebrate Autumn by Amy - #card #autumn #fall #stickers #stitches #sentiments #solidtwine


So, do you have a favorite time of year?  What is your favorite thing about it?  I hope that you can be inspired to create with your favorite season.


Have a great day!