Ooooh, Shelly Kurth had some fun with this project! :) Wanting to create gift wrapping using SRM's clear pillow boxes, Shelly decided to go with a "just because" gift. That way her gift box will fit lots of different occasions.
The "just because" sentiment is from SRM's Sticker Sentiments Thinking of You.
Shelly said: "You know, after making this I really just wanna make more! Lovin' these pillow boxes! :)" With all those other sentiments on that Thinking of You sheet, Shelly can make many, many more. Hope that she'll be sharing all that pillow box goodness with us!
If you want to make one of these boxes, here's how Shelly made hers:
1. Take "place card" die, pattern paper and 'cut'. (*Note: Shelly took the die cut and 'cut off' the back of the place card, following the already 'score lines' that are there)
2. Take "flower" die, pattern paper and 'cut'.
3. Take a piece of White & Berry Sorbet cardstock and cut into rectangles. (Shelly just did this with a paper trimmer and measured it up against her "place card" die cut)
4. Adhere white rectangle to 'berry' rectangle.
5. Add sentiment sticker to white rectangle.
6. Then adhere to "place card".
7. Take flower die cuts and adhere the smaller one on top of the big one. Then adhere to place card.
8. Add butterfly and gems.
9. Adhere whole card to box.
Easy peasy and so much fun! You won't be able to stop! Just ask Shelly!