Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stitched Heart... by Michelle


Michelle Bertuzzi documented her baby girl's recent surgery with a layout titled, "Stitched Heart". Click on the images to view the pretty details in a larger format;


Michelle used sticker stitches in several places and also added them onto her chipboard heart.


Michelle's journaling is written onto a Label. She embellished one of the photographs with with a strip from our Valentine Stickers by the Dozen.


Pure sweetness... Join us tomorrow for a first-time Guest Designer! You'll love Danni Robeson and her fun mini album!

12 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. Perfect colors and embellishments. Well done:)

Susan said...

I love this layout. Baby Bella is a beauty and so happy that she is doing well. What an inspiring layout.

Monica said...

wow... I love how they blend in seamlessly. No pun intended. Beautiful work!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a gorgeous layout! I love the stitched stickers!

Miriam Prantner said...

Adorable layout! What great photos, I love how you used the stitches, especially the one on the i!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout!
I see 5 different sticker stitches used for this beauty.

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG I shared the SRM stitches link.. fabulous and amazing product... these are my fav and needed to order more already.
https://www.facebook.com/beeceecode

InezbyDesign said...

This is so sweet. Shared on my facebook http://www.facebook.com/InezbyDesign/posts/157119844443725

love the stitches!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful page!Love the colors and all the great details! I shared on FB!
DeniseB

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Michelle! WOWWWWWWWWWW!! I love it!

Deirdre said...

Sweet!!! Stunning LO

Julie Shearer said...

Beautiful baby and layout ! So SWEET !