Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Guest Designer; Dannielle Robeson


Please welcome Guest Designer, Dannielle Robeson! We are thrilled to showcase her fantastic, collage-inspired mini album that's full of surprises and SRM!


Hi, my name is Dannielle, but everyone calls me Danni. I have been crafting all my life. I also design and teach classes at my work. It is so exciting to watch my students get excited when they have just finished their project and are so in love with it. I love mixing all different kinds of textures together, it adds character and surprise, and some of the most subtle things add the most to a project. Some of my favorite things to make are mini books. There are many creative ways to make them and my books generally have something you can pull, flip, spin, push...they are interactive. I don't want anyone getting bored! It is such a great way for me to express myself and be creative in this busy life. When I first saw the new SRM Glassine Bags I knew instantly that I must make something with them; a mini book! The variety of Glassine Bag sizes lent themselves perfectly for all the pockets. Life Is Good stickers totally finished the book and inspired the name!









To see more from Danni, click HERE to pop over to her blog. Thanks, Danni - so inspiring!

25 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute mini album!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Love the bag album so adorable. Lots of fun textures and great colors. Love the embossed folder. GREAT IDEA.

Thanks,

Terri

Samantha Taylor said...

Oh, I LOVE this. It's so fun! Nothing better than an interactive mini album.

Bethany Crowell said...

Such a fun project! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Katy Young said...

so so cute!

ScrapYourWorld said...

I love making minis. and these bags you used are adorable. and they emboss so well!! GREAT project!!
paula driver
faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com

Wida said...

how cute is this!?!?!? I love all the details especially the ribbons and cork board!

Cathy said...

Love Danni's design using the glassine bags!

Scrapinkats said...

LOve the album using bags, has great details, and of course I love SRM little stickers especially calenders!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is an adorable album!!! Danni, I just love your embossed pocket! Fabulous inspiration!!!

danagirl said...

I love using glassine for invitations' envelopes. Never thought of this idea, though. Adds a whole 'nother layer of texture/color to the pages.Love it.

Celeste B. said...

Love the idea of using the envelopes in a mini.

chickadee3357 said...

Adorable mini album. I love all the texture which the glassine bags and the ribbons!

gram cheryl said...

So practical with the ability to stick the mementos right into the bag. Unique and I Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Great book! Love it for so many reasons. Danni's creativity is amazing! Great feature.

Deirdre said...

Those Glassine bags are AMAZING. Love what Danni created.

Unknown said...

Adorable mini album! TFS!

Suz said...

Great mini. I love the dry embossing on the bags

The Card Garden said...

I don't think I realized how versatile glassine bags could be. {SIGH}...Another new product to love!

Ivanka said...

This is a gorgeous project! Love all the beautiful things you can do with these fun bags!

Denise Bryant said...

Great mini album! Lots of fun details!
DeniseB

Unknown said...

I can't believe all the kind and beautiful comments everyone left about my mini book. Thank you everyone and I am so happy you all enjoyed it sooooo much!!!! Way to make a girl feel so special. :) Thank you so much Jenyfur and Susan for making my first ever feature so amazing!!!!!!!

Beth said...

I have fallen in love with the glassine bags. I would LOVE to win a stash....they made the coolest Valentine's treat bags for some special kids...attached a tag to the front of the bag and they were ready to go:)

Melanie said...

Such a fun project, Danni :)

Angi Barrs said...

What a fabulous project! I love how you made this!