Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Cray Cray" by Corrie


Corrie Jones went to town with our new Sticker Stitches on a cute layout, appropriately titled, "Cray Cray"!


Corrie says, "I so love the new stitches stickers - they're awesome. I love that there are so many different patterns of stitches on one sheet! And, they work perfectly as an accent on a page about my youngest new favorite word "cray-cray". Where she first heard this, I have no idea, but it sure does seem to fit her as much as she likes to say it. The new sticker stitches easily add a bit of unexpected to a layout, to help set the mood."




Want to see what the fuss is about, click HERE to purchase STICKER STITCHES!

3 comments:

~jan said...

Fabulous layout, Corrie!

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! My students say "cray cray" all the time. LOL

Lalo said...

This is an awesome fun layout!!!