Jamie Cripps used her die cut machines and SRM TUBES to create a Hot Chocolate Gift Set (with marshmallows!) And as a special treat, Jamie is sharing a tutorial on creating the tube holder. Scroll down to view (and be sure to click on the images to view them full-sized).
Tube Holder Instructions;
1. Cut cardstock to 12" x 10" and score at 2" and 10". Turn and score again at 2", 4", 6-1/2", and 8-1/2". Fold on all the score marks then cut six slices. Using a 1-1/4" circle punch, create three holes as shown.
2. Flip the cardstock over and fold up the back of the box as shown.
3. Adhere the top of the back of the box down.
4. Fold up the sides of the box and adhere inside.
5. Adhere the remaining tabs inside the box.
6. Fill three tubes with hot chocolate and marshmallows and decorate as desired!
The Tube #38001 (SRM)
Stickers: We've Got Your Border #57006, Christmas (SRM)
Stickers by the Dozen #62002, Christmas (SRM)
Labels by the Dozen #63003, Christmas (SRM)