Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clare's Christmas Event


Clare Buswell went to work with our many holiday stickers to create a fun Christmas party event. She created party invitations, party favors, and Christmas Crackers for the table that can be personalized with a name to use as place cards;


Clare says, "For the Christmas Party favors I made little Christmas Trees using the Mini Tube (38003), We've Got Your Border - Christmas (57006) and Quick Cards - Merry (52013). I drew a template for the trees, traced onto green card, and painted the white dots. The tubes have woodgrain embossed brown paper lining them."


The Christmas Crackers (traditional here in Ireland and the UK, other places too I'm sure!) were made from white paper with cardboard inserts inside. I used We've Got Your Border - Christmas (57006) and Stickers By the Dozen - Christmas (62002).


"For the Party Invitations, I used We've Got Your Stickers Plus - Christmas Tree (54006) layered onto a die cut scalloped circle, I used one of the border stickers from We've Got Your Border - Christmas (57006) on some ribbon and the white sentiment is from We've Got Your Sticker - Merry (53006)."


"Inside the invitation I used You're Invited - Blank Invite (58000)."


Beautiful, Clare, thank you!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Totally fabulous project Clare!

~jan said...

Fantastic set, Clare! I adore those poppers so very much!