Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mini Calendar Book by Liz


Liz Weber created a mini calendar project that she hopes to duplicate for special gifts this holiday season. Liz used our Decorative Mini Calendar Stickers;




Liz says, "I glued the white ribbon bow to a yellow rubber band which fits around the album perfectly. If I had velcro dots on hand I would have used them instead, to secure the mini calendar book, but the rubber band works quite well! The mini calendar book dimensions are 3" x 2 3/4" and was fun and quick to make. This is just perfect for handbags, school bags/pencil cases or even leaving by the phone or computer so you can quickly and easily look up important dates."

15 comments:

Carolyn King said...

I so adore this project! Gotta make one!

blbabe1234 said...

I LOVE this project! What an amazing idea!

Danielle in the Keys said...

So cute, Love it!

Alena Tenreiro said...

Cool idea, can't wait to try it. Thanks

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute idea and perfect for gifts. TFS.

FarmerChic said...

I so love the ideas from this site...I just need to get my rear in gear!!

Teri said...

LOVE the calendar stickers! Always great projects! Thank you! :)

Betty said...

What a great project! Thank you Liz for designing it and thank you SRM for sharing it!!!!

PeggyStolley said...

OK, I already bought 3 of these in anticipation of creating some adorable calendars for myself and gifts...but you gals just keep coming up with more and more creative uses for them! Must...get...MORE! Great project. :)

butterfly843 said...

Love this project!!

Shelly said...

Very cool! Think I may have to give this a whirl! :)

PamSpradlin said...

This little calendar is just plain adorable. Whether I win or not I will be making this. This will be perfect for gifts.

Ivanka said...

This is such a great little project! Great gift idea. Love the idea of the bow on the elastic band. So cool.

BobbisTreasure said...

Your stickers are the best!!!!

~jan said...

Fabulous job with the calendar stickers, Liz!