Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Christmas Ornaments and Tags


It's never too early to start on your Christmas projects, right?! There are so many fun and unique ways to celebrate with papercrafts. Here are just a few ideas from Amy Duff and Corrie Jones.

Amy says, "I bought clear glass ornaments at a local craft store and then used red, white, and green card stock to create these ornaments that double as tags for packages. I am so excited to use these on my gifts this year!"


"I painted" the inside of the clear ornament by filling with white acrylic paint. Next I placed my label on white cardstock and trimmed. The fancy sentiment was placed on a punched green circle. I added a few rhinestones to embellish. I used craft glue dots to adhere to the center of my ornament. The next ornament uses the same steps except I did not "paint" it."



Corrie got a jump on her handmade holiday tags using Labels by the Dozen - Christmas and Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Christmas;




We have a lot for you this week -- Valerie Mangan is up tomorrow with a Halloween layout that you'll want to CASE!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

wonderful holiday ornaments and tags!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful ideas---cannot wait to get started on my Christmas tags and ornaments now!

~jan said...

Wonderful holiday projects, Corrie & Amy!