Friday, August 19, 2011

Guest Designer; Laura Craigie


We are thrilled to have Laura Craigie designing for SRM Stickers today. We adore her work and we think you will, too!



Hello, my name is Laura Craigie and I'm a busy stay at home mom to my three little boys. I have been paper crafting since becoming pregnant with my first son in 2004. I started out making layouts, but for the past few years I primarily make cards. Although I do still love to scrapbook since I have the worst memory and don't want to forget all the important things. I am so thankful to design for Cosmo Cricket, Two Peas in a Bucket, and now Pebbles Inc. I love cards because it's easy for me to find a few minutes together to make a card. I try to find a few minutes every day to sit at my craft desk, usually in the evening when my boys are asleep. It's my down time to unwind after my busy days.

I first started using SRM stickers well over a year ago, and I haven't been able to put them down since! I think they are the perfect addition to my cards and scrapbook pages. I'm all about quick and easy, and these are the best for that. But more importantly they look great too. :)













You can see more of Laura's work at her BLOG. Thank you for joining us today, Laura, wonderful work! We're back all next week with daily features of our newest stickers. Have a great weekend.

16 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow awesome work! My fave is the cute halloween one! :D

cappuccino and colour said...

These are just beautiful! Love anything Laura.

Valerie said...

What gorgeous projects - love Laura's work!

Susan said...

Thank you Laura for doing such beautiful projects using SRM Stickers. Love, love, love your work!

~jan said...

These cards are all so wonderful!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL work all around, Laura! So happy to see you guest design here at SRM! My favorite is the circle birthday card--absolutely darling!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous work Laura, love your clean neat elegant style. Love that many thanks card and just love that little princess page, just darling. TFS!

Melanie said...

Laura--I love your projects! You have a beautiful style. You really rocked SRM :)

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous creations.

Unknown said...

Hi Laura!! :)
LOVE what you did with the SRM Stickers!!! Such gorgeous work, as always!!

Beverly Tiemann said...

These are great! So glad to find this blog!

Christina Hicks said...

I jumped over here from SNR magazine, wow you have some gorgeous projects, I cannot wait to check out more.

Amy C said...

These are all wonderful!! I just love your fresh and clean style Laura!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

gorgeous projects! LOVE your work, Laura!!

Jane said...

GOR.GE.OUS! LOVE Laura's work!!!

Edwina said...

Love these cards! They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.