Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Altered Magnet Board


Melanie Jarocki created altered magnet/dry erase boards using SRM Stickers. What a perfect Back to School project for the teachers!







Be sure to scroll down to yesterday's post to view Christine's Back to School projects.

Also, we are excited to announce that SRM Stickers will be featured during a special SRM event at Scrapbook News and Review! Head over to the FORUM at SNR at 7:00pm EST and check out all the lovely projects their staffers have created with SRM products including cards and layouts in several themes as well as tutorials!

11 comments:

smahrty said...

this is sooooo cute! Love the red ric rac along the bottom. I think my daughters teachers would love to have this sticker pack to make their own projects.

Jean said...

Here from SNR.

Ruby Taylor said...

Win stickers?? You betcha...I would love it...thanks for the chance!

jengd said...

Great project- I'll keep that one in mind come Christmas!! Thanks for sponsoring the giveaway at SNR!

Kelly Braund said...

Came over from SNR! I would love to win a sticker pack, your stuff is great!

Sue D said...

I came over from the forum at SNR Magazine. This is such a cute back to school project!

cathy said...

Was sent here tonight by SNR, but am a faithfull follower of your blog. Loved your class at CHA Summer 2011 - love your products!

Diane Standish(crazeedi) said...

Hi-I was just at the SNR forum where SRM Stickers are featured!! Fantastic! Love your stickers and use them all the time!

Carol said...

SNR sent me. Great stickers.

Embley Veronica said...

Visiting your blog from the SNR event! I adore stickers and can't wait to check out your projects. Yay!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I am stopping by from the SNR Magazine forum. What fun projects there and what fun projects here :>)