Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Boy


Welcome! Today's project is a layout by Sasha Holloway. Sasha's little boy is the focus of her layout, and the inspiration for our new challenge this week!



SRM Stickers has a whole range of boy-themed stickers that you can view or purchase HERE. Now for the challenge details; Create a new boy-themed layout or card using SRM Stickers and upload it into our Gallery by Midnight Sunday night, PST. Be sure to tag your entry with "srmboy". A challenge winner will be chosen and announced on Monday. They'll receive a generous SRM Stickers Prize Package!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I hope I get my order in time to finish a page. I don't even have your product yet but I love them! ~Lori~

Tessa Buys said...

Yay! A challenge for the boys! Fabulous page, Sasha. Good luck everyone!

~jan said...

I have boys and are they ever a challenge! *laugh*
This is a fun challenge and I love Sasha's layout!

Christine Traversa said...

awesome layout, Sasha!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

such a cool layout, Sasha ;)