Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Store Spotlight; The Scrapbook Zone


The Scrapbook Zone
established May 2002
27889 Orchard Lake Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
(248) 553-0633



Artist and Owner; Kelley Popp
Blog Address: http://ramblingsfromthezone.typepad.com



by Kelley Popp: "The Scrapbook Zone has been carrying SRM Stickers since we opened in May 2002. I find that I use the SRM Sticker Sentiments often when I teach at our Art Bar weekly. I like how I can create 20+ unique cards, pages, tags, etc., with just one sheet of stickers. This year for Christmas, I made my Mother-in-law and Grandma card sets using the Birthday, Thinking of You and Thank-You sticker sentiments. The tags highlighted here were created for our 25 Tags of December project. The Christmas Sentiment Stickers added just the right touch to each tag I placed them on. We recently brought in the Tubes and they are flying out of the store as well."



The Scrapbook Zone Website: http://www.thescrapbookzone.com



We hope you enjoyed our first Store Spotlight. If your store is interested in a spotlight at the SRM Stickers Blog, please email us!

3 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is one of our LSS! Very cool, love the idea of the Store Spotlights! :)

Susan said...

Love our local scrapbook stores. These folks work so hard to give us great ideas. We will be spotlighting a local store once a month.

A Sarasota said...

Amazing!!! Love your projects.
Wish I could get stickers at my lss--I think I'll ask them to carry them!