Friday, December 3, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Projects & Winners


As promised, here are even more projects by our Designers using Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 and SRM Stickers! Keep scrolling to view our Blog Hop Winners...


by Tania:




by Nina:






by Kathy:




by Jing-Jing:




by Jen M.:




by Gina:




by Deana:




by Carole:




And here are our winners from our Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Blog Hop! Please give a shout to;

scarthur said...
Amazing, inspiring projects! Crossing my fingers on this one! :)
December 1, 2010 7:01 PM

ScrapMomOf2 said...
Wow! Lots of awesome projects! I loved seeing them all!
December 1, 2010 5:17 PM

Congratulations, ladies, please email us with your postal address to claim your Cosmo Cricket prize package which includes a Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Crafting Kit and Mini Deck! Thanks for joining us this week. Keep scrolling to view our Design Team Call - we're looking for approximately 15 new Designers!

6 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Holy moly, I was thrilled just looking at the AMAZING cards, and then I see my name at the end!! Yippee!! Way to make my entire weekend!! Thank you so much!! I'm so excited!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration ladies!! :)

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

i have enjoyed your creations this week - I havethe 6 x 6 pad of this group - and have made some fun cards with it also - mine were valentine and love.

Barb Housner

Amy Heller said...

Love these projects ladies!! Sad I didn't have time to create another in time for today's post, but you ladies rocked it!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats to the winner! I'd love to comment on each fabulous card, but that would mean a long LONG LONG post! :-)

slbt17 said...

Enjoy girls!
Sandra

Melissa said...

Oh I am loving these cards!! I see a couple I might have to lift. You ladies are so talented!!!!