Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Guest Designer, Sarah Martina Parker


We are thrilled to have the divine Sarah Martina Parker as a Guest Designer on our Blog today. We have long admired Sarah's work and were excited to see what she'd do with SRM Stickers.



Hey y’all! Sarah here, and I’m so excited to be a guest today on the SRM Stickers blog! I guess you could say that paper-crafting is my first passion, but only if you don’t count my incredible family first. I joined the online craft community in December 2008, diving in “head first,” and I haven’t been able to stop since! Making cards is my favorite way to design, but I also enjoy creating scrapbook pages, altered items, gifts and more. I am married to my hero and best friend, Sie. Together we have a beautiful daughter, Sydney, and a fun-loving son, Sie, II. When I’m not lounging with them, I love getting my hands dirty in my hideaway craft room.

And here are Sarah's projects using SRM Stickers...what a beautiful set of holiday gift tags!







Thank you so much, Sarah. Please stop back by tomorrow for special card feature!

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Deana said...

Stunning work, as always, Sarah!

Merry said...

Oh wow...these are so stunning. You wouldn't need a gift as the tags are so special.

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous choice...Sarah is the BOMB..and I love her creations too!!! Happy holidays everyone!!! Hugs ~S~

Tracey Edwards said...

Absolutely be-YOO-tiful!! I must make a list and get to the craft store post-haste!