I have a Friday Fun project for you today, created by SRM Designer, Tanis.
This tag is so unexpected! Tanis combined fabric, SRM Stickers, and sewing, for a one-of-a-kind piece...
Here's what you'll need to recreate this artwork;
Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, Stampin'Up!
Sticker Sentiments by SRM Stickers, "Thank You"
Walnut Ink Antiquing solution, Tsukeniko
Ribbon and ric rac
Here's what to do;
1. Stamp the leaf images onto muslin.
2. Distress and paint with inks.
3. Adhere sticker below images. Stitch to create border, stitch ribbon and pink edges.
4. Create tag from patterned paper. Distress edges and apply ink.
5. Cut rectangle from lined pattern paper. Dampen, crumple, straighten and allow to dry. Distress with inks. Adhere to tag.
6. Stitch ribbon and ric rac to fabric. Add staples and adhere to tag.
7. Punch holes in tag top and tie ribbon.
Sticker Sentiments, "Thank You"
I hope you've enjoyed your week at SRM Stickers. We've had a lot of fun bringing projects to you. Next week will bring even more, everyday! Have a terrific weekend...