Monday, February 1, 2010

SRM Stickers + Chipboard = Perfection!


Welcome to our first monthly sticker challenge!

If you're like me, you have a bucket full of chipboard. You've collected it, hoarded it, and now your bucket overfloweth. Here's a way to put some of your chipboard to use -- pair it with SRM Stickers! I grabbed a few pieces of GCD Studios Chipboard to serve as a platform for my SRM greeting stickers;







I adore the little repetitive strip stickers. They are perfect for making a smooth transition between patterned papers.






I thought this idea would be a great way to kick off our monthly challenges. I'd like to see what you can do when you combine stickers and chipboard! Link us to your NEW creation (scrapbook page, card, altered item, you name it!) by February 28th at Midnight, PST for an opportunity to Guest Design for SRM Stickers. You do not have to use SRM Stickers although we love seeing SRM Stickers on projects! Please be sure to link us directly to your card/project and not your main blog address. Feel free to leave a comment for us, too!

I'll be back tomorrow (and every day this week) with another card and the announcement of our Weekend Challenge Winner!


jenyfur






13 comments:

beckyjune said...

That's another fun challenge! I certainly have more than my share of chipboard.

Kelly Rasmussen said...

great cards jenyfur! and what a fun challenge too!

Raechelle Bellus said...

super challenge. I have drawers and jars full of chipboard. Beautiful cards!

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic cards! Fun challenge!

Bonita Rose said...

this is gonna be fun!

Janet's Joy said...

Love this challenge!

Kathy said...

Love the cards Jenyfur and how did you know that I have chipboard sitting around...lol
Thanks for the opportunity to put it to good use!!!

Unknown said...

Sound like fun! Good luck ladies!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Jen your cards are oh so inspiring as always! I love this challenge and look forward to playing along!
I have so much chipboard it's crazy! Wahoooooo! A great way to use some of it up!!
Thanks for the challenge!

Happy Monday :)
xxoo

Gina said...

Another terrific challenge . . . time to pull out that chipboard! :)

She's a Color Queen said...

Thanks for inspiring me to blow the dust off my chipboard stuff!

Tanis said...

Here's my challenge card :)

SUPER fun Challenge!
http://papercanvas.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/srm-chipboard-challenge/

Michelle H. said...

What a fun challenge!!
An awesome idea to help use up some of our chipboard!!
I love your cards, Jenyfur!!
Thanks for the inspirations!!