Thursday, June 14, 2018

Volleyball Card by Karen


Hello!  Karen with you today to share a fun card.  My daughter is soon finishing up her first year of volleyball. With the Stickers By the Dozen, Take 2 Volleyball sheet, it was easy to create a quick and customized thank you card. 


My daughter's team is yellow, so I used that as my main color. The volleyball sticker is backed on a yellow circle and popped up from the card with foam tape. The green glitter flame was cut with my Cricut. A little bit of string (like the volleyball net) tied on the side finished it up. Thanks, coaches, for a fun season!



For this card I used:

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

I know this is an old post but I wanted you to know how much I like this card.

Denis Besile said...

Beautiful! I love it, keep sharing some more ideas for cards.

custom car stickers

Johnwiki said...

Great Idea To print Custom Vinyl Stickers on card products