Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Happily Ever After by Jenn


Hi friends Jenn here! Love is in the air and wedding bells are chiming so what better time to create a beautiful card dedicated to love.


To begin I cut down a piece of white cardstock sized 8 1/2 by 11 down in half and folded it in half to create a card about the size of 5 1/2 by 4 1/25. My inspiration for this card came from dolies and polka dots. I had this cute black and white polka dot scrapbook paper in my stash, so I cut it down to become my card front. I also pulled an accent turquoise paper to create a focal point and fun pop to the card. I attached the dollie so it hung off the front, then trimmed it and added the leftover to the top to balance the card. I used some pop up tape to attach a large chalkboard label and added a few white sentiments from the Forever sticker sheet. Finally to pull the page together I used a few enamel hearts in white and turquoise.




I love gifting handmade cards, they feel so much more personal and heartfelt. I hope my little post inspires you to pull out your dollies and stickers to create beautiful works of heArt.



Supplies used:

No comments: