Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Mini Celebrate Card Set by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card set with you. 


Aren't those little ice cream cones adorable?!...Yum! :) 

Now because these ice cream cones are on the smaller side, I wanted to use more than one on my cards. 


I simply thought of a couple different layouts to use with them and then made two cards each with the layouts. Once done, I did some coloring with colored pencils and then added a simple sentiment underneath my cones.


 To finish things off, I added all my cards and envelopes in a embossed glassine bag tied off with some jute twine. Easy peasy, right?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers products:
Jute Twine

3 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Oh these are adorable!! They're just the right size for little hands, and I think that my grandchildren would love these. So darn cute, Shelly!! Bev

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Perfectly cute!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

What a great way to showcase smaller stamps! Love this idea!