Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Disney Adventures with Clear Stickers by Christine


Hi there SRM Fans! Christine joining you today with a fun, Disney themed layout.  One of the best things about the clear stickers is that so many of the sets are so versatile.  I have consistently found that I love to use them on scrapbook layouts documenting a visit to Disney.  Today I have a new one to show you!


As you can see I used various SRM Stickers to get the job done and worked them in throughtout the layout.  Here's a process video showing the creation of the whole layout:




The Black Sticker Stitches continue to be a staple in my stash, so when I discovered that one of the hearts in the collection already had stitches printed on them, I knew the sticker stitches would be a perfect addition to the other two!


I topped each part of the title with little quotes from the Express Yourself/Everyday Boy sticker set.  I love how they subtly add to the title to make it more interesting and have more detail.


I also pulled out this quote from the Express Yourself/Everyday Boy sticker set to add to the top and build a cluster off of.  I thought this was an especially good quote for a day full of fun!

The next time you are creating don't forget to pull out your SRM Stickers and see how those fabulous clear sentiments can work in different ways for you!

No comments: