Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crafty Christmas Box by Angi


Hello SRM Fans! Angi here with a crafty idea to get you started early on your Christmas gifting!

SRM is more than just stickers! Did you know that they have the BEST containers that are the perfect size for holiday gifts? I really love the 3" square kraft boxes! They are great for jewelry, chocolates, stocking stuffers, and any small gift item.

SRM Stickers Blog - Crafty Christmas Box by Angi Barrs - #kraftboxes #christmas #stickers #giftbox #DIY

I dressed up my box with patterned paper, die cuts, twine, and other small embellishments. I also added a Christmas sentiment using the Stickers by the Dozen Christmas set.

SRM Stickers Blog - Crafty Christmas Box by Angi Barrs - #kraftboxes #christmas #stickers #giftbox #DIY

I plan on dressing up loads of these cute little boxes for the holidays! My motto is ... "Why buy when you can just make it yourself?"  Plus, the kiddos would love making these for their favorite teacher or classmate too!

You can find these products and more by checking out the SRM Store!

Are you working on any Christmas projects this summer?  If you use any SRM products be sure to let us know!