Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is Here by Cathy H.


Cathy Harper here, sharing a Fall card with all of you SRM Sticker Fans!  I love this time of year, the colors, the cooler weather and the flavors and smells of Fall!  I created a simple card with lots of layers and several SRM Stickers and embellishments.

I love the Fall is Here! sticker from SRM's Fall Sentiment sheet.  I added it on top of the small baby blue Punched Piece.  These punched pieces are perfect for layering.

SRM Stickers - Fall is Here by Cathy H - #fall #card

 I also added to rows of Black Sticker Stitches on one of the tags.  The perfect accents.  And then I added two small pennant flags using the Fall Sentiment stickers again, the darling little leave and the "give thanks" sentiment.  And as almost always, a little bit of Cappuccino Twine for the perfect finishing touch and a cute little mini clothes pin! 


I love all of SRM's Fall Sticker Sentiments and can't wait to create a few more Fall themed cards.  In fact, with this very cool sheet I can make 25-30 cards!  


Thanks for dropping by today.  Happy Fall!


No comments: