Greetings from Cathy Andronicou! Today I want to share with you a tutorial using a SRM Mini Tube and some SRM Punched Pieces. I love how you can make carnation flower shapes out of punched circles, so I thought I would share for any one that hasn't tried it before and the best bit, is you don't have to spend ages cutting circles because they are already done!
1. Start with 7 Small Hot Pink Punched Pieces.
2. Ink edges with Memento Lilac Posies and punch a hole in the centre of each circle.
3. Place in a tray and liberally spritz with water.
4. Carefully scrunch scalloped circles.
5. Open back out, they will be delicate while wet so do this slowly.
6. Place all 7 circles on top of each other and place a brad through the centre.
7. Fluff up the individual circles around the brad.
8. Spray with Shimmer Spritz spray sparkle and leave to dry, when dry the flower will be really robust.
9. Die cut some leaves and create a bow from ribbon add some loops of twine and adhere to top of tube.
10. Wrap twine around the side of the cap and apply Congrats and pennant border stickers to main body of the tube
11. Then fill with goodness.
SRM materials used:
Other materials used: Cream Satin Ribbon, Green Cardstock, Penny Black Leaves die, Imagine Craft/Tsukineko Memento Lilac posies ink and Shimmer Spritz spray Sparkle.
Hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and that you will be making bouquets of paper flower Tubes soon! These little tubes make the best gift container or party favor. Pop some candy inside for a favor or some money inside for a gift!