Monday, June 23, 2014

New SRM Design Team Reveal


Today's the day!  With incredible excitement, I would like to introduce you to the new SRM Design Team!  We have selected crafters from all over for our new team and we think you'll be inspired in new ways with this exceptional group of talented artists.

Now let's meet the team with some personal information about each of them in their own words. Be sure to hop over to their blogs for a peek at their amazing work.  

Annette Allen 

"Hi, my name is Annette Allen and I am so excited to be a designer for SRM Stickers. I live in Colorado and am a stay at home wife who loves the Lord. I have been crafting since 1997 and I do not just make cards but also enjoy sewing, scrapbooking and various other crafts. I think if it involves glue you could say that I love it. I have been married for 19 years to a wonderful man and have one dog who is 17 years old. My passion is crafting and I love being inspired and also inspiring others. Thank you for having me and I look forward to the many new friendships. Happy Crafting!"

Cathy Andronicou 

"I live on the South Coast of England with my Husband and have two grown up children. I  have crafted from an early age but took it up seriously about 13 years ago.  After visiting a local craft shop for supplies I was asked if I would be interested in teaching classes there, which has lead to me teaching at many other crafting groups in the area.


In May 2011, I joined My first design team and then in the last few years have had the honour of creating on other design teams as a full time member and guest, I love to share my ideas with others and have made many new crafting friends both online and in person."


Lorena Canto 

"Hi! I’m Lorena Cantó: A Spanyard mother, wife, dog lover and full time journalist specialized in foreign affairs by day… and passionate paper crafter 24/7. We are currently posted in Bolivia, South America, and my love for all things crafty travels with me around the world. I was lucky to meet Susan and John at CHA, spend some fun time with them at the SRM booth and see first hand the versatile and high quality line of products they carry. Can't wait to share all the wonderful things that can be created with them!"

Shantaie Fowler **Emeritus**

"Hi I'm Shantaie a lover of all things creative, caffeinated and chocolate! Along with my family I own a bustling catering and concession business, and when I'm not cooking for the crowds I can be found in my craft room getting ink on my fingers and glitter on the floor. I can't imagine anything more satisfying than pursuing a creative life, and I have been lucky enough to do just that! I'm looking forward to the upcoming year with SRM, and what adventures await! 
In case I haven't mentioned it, I'm thrilled!!!!!  ;)"

Cathy Harper 

"I am married to an amazing man who is super supportive of my paper crafting obsession.  We have two kids, Alex and Maxenzi and a bunch of fur babies too.  Alex and his wife Crystal are expecting a baby girl in September, making us first time grand parents.  We are super excited to have this new little one in our lives!

I have been paper crafting for over 10 years.  I had my own scrapbook boutique in Rapid City, SD for a number of years and when we moved to Aberdeen, I started creating and designing on a full time basis.  I love it and I am beyond thrilled to be a part of the SRM Design Team.  It’s an amazing chance to work with an innovative and thriving company in the industry and amongst so many talented and inspiring designers!"

Diane Jaquay

"My name is Diane Jaquay, and I'm super excited to be a part of the SRM Design Team!  I started paper crafting when my son was born, 17 years ago, documenting all of the wonders of his childhood in scrapbooks.  That continued when my daughter was born 4 years later.  Several years after that I discovered the joys of stamping, card making, and mixed media, and I've been doing it ever since.  My biggest passions in life are my family, my hobbies, and my faith!"

Michele Kovack

"I often feel like I lead two lives, by day I am a 5th grade teacher, mother, and wife of 21 years to my high school sweetheart, and by night I am a crafting ninja!  I started crafting almost 19 years ago after the birth of my daughter, Cortney.  She was born with severe mental and physical impairments.  This hobby became a way to deal with my feelings at that time, and my way of focusing on the things my daughter could do.  By the time my son Kyle was born two years later, I was completely hooked.  And as with many obbies, one think led to a million other things and I quickly branched out.  I now create cards, scrapbook pages, wall art, altered projects….and anything else that I can get my hands on!  I have had so many wonderful opportunities in this industry and am truly blessed to work for some amazing companies.  I am thrilled to be a part of the talented SRM team!  I love their producers and have been using them for many years!  I can't wait to share with you!"

Christine Meyer 

"I am Christine Meyer, mom to three rowdy boys and one sweet girl.  My hubby and I have been married for 14 years and have lived in Texas, Missouri, and Oklahoma before settling in to rural Illinois.  I started paper crafting shortly after the birth of my oldest son and have never looked back.  I love to create cards, layouts and altered projects in a whimsical style with clean lines and full of bright colors! SRM has been one of my favorite manufacturers for years and I am thrilled to be designing for them!"

Shannon Morgan  **Emeritus**

"I'm a Great Lakes Nerdgirl inhabiting the South; a wife, mother, daughter and friend. I love working with paper, stickers, mists and working in layers. My designs are often bright and cheery. I'm so excited to be a part of SRM once again, and can’t wait to bring you all kinds of inspiration! I love caffeine, animals, books, cartoons, music, creating and Bill Murray. If I'm not working with paper, I'm walking or obsessively writing lists in my planner."

Shery Russ 

"I'm a writer/editor by trade and an art/craft junkie the rest of the time. Before I made the leap to the wonderful world of papercrafting and started blogging about my cards in July 2013. I'm a mixed media girl who has fallen in love with card-making. I love fusing my favorite styles: one layers, clean-and-simple, and mixed media. My husband and I have been married since 2004. We live in Central California with our two German shepherds and feisty cat. I'm excited to be part of the SRM Stickers Design Team and I can't wait to start creating with SRM products!"

Stacey Schafer

"How exciting to join the SRM Stickers team!  I'm a wife, mom of three, special education teacher....and avid paper-crafter!  As a child, I did all of the gift wrapping for the family at Christmas, and had a sticker addiction...collecting a new package every time I visited the local Ben Franklin store.  When I started a family of my own, I took up scrapbooking.  Once I attended my first stamping party, I discovered a new love of card and gift making.  Paper-crafting is not only a passion of mine, but also a source of relaxation.  I am looking forward to working with SRM Stickers and sharing fun projects with all of our fans and friends!  You can find me at my blog, Stacey's Stamping Stage!"

Suzanne Sergi

"I am thrilled to be a part of the SRM Stickers Design Team. I am all about the details, and SRM's products are a perfect match! . I am originally from Texas, but Orange County has been our home for the last twelve years.  I am a Mother of three very active kids.  I have two daughters, and one son that are my favorite subjects in documenting our story. I work for a local  scrapbook store, and I also teach papercrafting classes. I have a passion for papercrafting! I find time each day to be creative, even if it is only  for fifteen minutes. I love to create scrapbook pages, and altered projects. You might see a card from me, too. I have been very blessed in this hobby, and have been on previous design teams. I have also had the opportunity to have my work published in several magazines. I am excited to play with paper, and for this new opportunity with Susan, and SRM Stickers."

Cassonda Tadlock

"Hi everyone!  I'm Cassonda, also known as Sonda. :) I began paper crafting in 2005 by scrapbooking photos of my daughter. Over the years I grew more interested in other paper crafts, such as cards and gifts. This has brought many opportunities for me along the way including teaching classes, attending trade shows and working for several manufacturers. I live in Northern Californa and have been married to my husband for 24 years. During the day I work part-time at my local Target, which I LOVE! (I'm probably the rare team member that LOVES working there. haha) When I'm not working I enjoy running with my puppy, practicing yoga, getting creative in my studio and most of all, spending time in Monterey at the beach. I am a long time fan of SRM Stickers and it is truly an honor to be given an opportunity on the SRM Design Team!"

Tessa Wise 

"Hi there!  I'm Tessa Wise and I love anything crafty!  I live with my husband Jeremy and our two little girls, Zoey and Natalie in Northern Virginia.  I'm a card maker at heart but I dabble in scrapbooking and home decor projects as well.  I also love to teach others at local stores and events.  I have been a fan of SRM Stickers for many years and am so happy to be part of the team!"


Welcome to the SRM Design Team ladies!  We cannot wait to see all the crafty projects you create.  You each bring special talents to the team and we can't wait to feature you!  The first post with the new team will be on Monday, June 30th.  Be sure to join us then!  And don't forget to visit our new team members' blogs today for a peek at their SRM style!



12 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congratulations to everyone! What a great group of talent and I look forward to seeing how you all inspire us!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS everyone!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

Shelly said...

Congrats, ladies!!! Such an awesome group of talent! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Congrats ladies! I am sure you are going to rock it!

Lesley said...

Such an amazing team! Congrats, ladies!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Congrats and good Luck For this Adventure :)

Connie Mercer said...

whoop, Anette:):)~ Congrats ladies!!!

Rachel said...

congrats annette!!! and what a wonderful team all around!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Great team! Congratulations to everyone. xo

Roberta said...

Congrats everyone!!!

Angi Barrs said...

What a great team! Congrats everyone! You will love it!