Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Party in a Bag by Virginia


Here's Virginia Lu's Party in a Bag! Starting with the invitations, Virginia used scalloped rectangles and oval diecuts (from Spellbinders) to create purse-like treat bags. She packaged them with salt water candy.



Next is the party table display. Virginia used long bread sticks for the tubes and assembled them as the party table centerpiece. Virginia used windmills, but the possibilities for stick toppers are endless!


And lastly - cards using stickers included with Party in a Bag;


As our 2011 Team nears the end of their term, we'll be sharing their thoughts on SRM Stickers with you. Here's what Virginia had to say! "The first time I used SRM Stickers in March 2010, I was SO impressed with these brilliant stickers! I find myself to be very fortunate to be chosen to be one of the SRM DT in 2011! Now I am proud to say that the SRM stickers are going to be stuck with me for life! Being on SRM DT is definitely the highlight of my crafting life. These amazing stickers, tubes and wands have helped me expand my style in card-making and altered projects. The other day I pinned my SRM Tubes for Valentines in Pinterest, within an hour, the tubes were re-pinned 7 times! I am also thrilled to have a few cards published by Paper Crafts during my DT term with SRM. That is some kind of thrill I would never have experienced if it weren’t for the amazing products and opportunity! Thank you, Susan and Jenyfur, for believing in me!"

We adore you, Virginia!

14 comments:

~jan said...

I have loved seeing Virginia's wonderful creations this year! She is inspiring and uplifting!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic projects Virginia!

Cathy A said...

Love Virginia's creations

Susan said...

So blessed to have Virginia on the SRM team. I look forward to seeing her creations for a very long time! I know that she's stuck on stickers now! How do explain how such a wild and crazy stamper is using Stickers? I guess that the only explanation is S.R.M. :)

Jingle said...

These are so super cute!

Annette Allen said...

aww Virginia is awesome...

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your party ideas, Virginia! TFS and welcome to SRM! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful ideas!

Virginia L. said...

Thank you, SRM, for having me as a DT this past year. It has been a BLAST!

Angi Barrs said...

Virginia Rocks! Love her awesome creativity! :)

Tina said...

Virginia is just so talented! Love all the party ideas.

Romaine said...

Love seeing your fabby work, Virginia! Sorry to see you leave SRM, but know that I will be continuing to enjoy your work on your blog!

Trinh said...

These are very cute & fun! Virginia is so talented & inspiring and it's been wonderful seeing all of her projects using the SRM products this year!

Karen from MI said...

Your designs were always, AMAZING, Virginia. I enjoy how much FUN you put into all of your work! LOVE your party in a bag, too. I'll miss your contributions and I'm sure the team will, too. Love, Karen

Liz Weber said...

How fun these are Virginia, love the tube idea, love the fun, colourful cards and the treat bags are so clever and delicious! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration, I look forward to a LOT more gorgeous work from you!