Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boom!


Tessa Buys used our Tubes to create a bundle of dynamite with a coordinating card...so clever! Tessa says; I created a bundle of dynamite by taping three Hot Tamales-filled tubes together with electrical tape. The explosion is made from the spray of a balloon weight. I simply removed the spray and inserted the wire end into the center of my "dynamite". My matching card is made from bits and pieces from my stash, including the heart sticker from the Quick Cards - Love - 52005 set.




To view all of our Designer's projects using Tubes, click HERE.

9 comments:

Liz Weber said...

What a fun idea Tessa, love that dynamite, love the card, so clever, TFS!

~jan said...

LOVE this idea-how clever and creative, Tessa!

Chris Dring said...

I LOVE this idea! This is so original Tessa!

Jingle said...

Tessa, this is so stinking cute!

Valerie said...

Amazing!! Love this Tessa!

Ravengirl said...

How fun is this!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomesauce!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just so clever!!! Love it

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous use of the tubes and your cards sentiment is adorable. Great job.