Thursday, May 20, 2010

Celebrate Life by Tanis


Tanis, one of our expert card makers, created a few cards to recognize our May theme, Celebrate Life. Her first card uses our Father's Day Stickers, it's nearing that time of year... Masculine cards are often challenging but SRM Stickers can help with that!





****************






When asked about how she feels about SRM Stickers, this is what Tanis had to say; As soon as I got my crafty fingers on SRM's stickers, I knew I could never be without them. Since I'm a card maker, my favourite sheets are the sentiment stickers, but I'm discovering that there are SO MANY of the themed sheets that I love using for my cards. AND if I can't find a sticker that says exactly what I need, I just mix and match. The possibilities are endless and the quality is amazing. A DEFINITE must have in any paper crafter's collection!


Join me tomorrow for an altered project by Tania - it's fabulous, framed, sticker art! You'll love it.


jenyfur


7 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow Tanis sure is an expert card maker - these are awesome!

Amy Heller said...

Tanis, these cards are so great!! I LOVE how you made that star!!

happyhome43 said...

These stickers will make me look like a professional in no time!

She's a Color Queen said...

These are great ideas for father's day cards! TFS!

Kathy said...

Tanis you have the Midas touch. Love your cards!

Agata said...

These are really cool! And yes, those stickers are a must-have!

Linda Beeson said...

I want these Father's Day stickers, it is so hard to come up with masculine sentiments. LOVE the cards.