Monday, April 27, 2015

✿{hello friend!}✿ by Shannon

Hello!  Shannon here today using lots of SRM goodies on a card.  There's never enough "just because" cards...SRM Stickers and Jane's Doodles together can help you create something fabulous! Look at this "hello friend" card I created:

SRM Stickers Blog - ✿{hello friend!}✿ by Shannon - #card #stamps #stickers #twine

In this card you'll find many awesome things...like the Little Miss Mia Stamp Set (see adorable dog) and the Boris the Bunny Stamp Set (see minty heart). 


Then I added punched pieces, those always versatile Sticker Stitches,  some sentiments thrown in for good measure (We've Got Your Sticker Plus/Birdie) and a project is never complete without twine (Ocean colored,  of course!). Whew, that was a mouthful...but see?!?! The possibilities are endless. You can create so many things with all of the goodies at SRM!

Here are a few close ups, if you haven't used these Jane's Doodles stamps for SRM yet...you must! The quality is phenomenal and the application is wonderful...easy, seamless and I am stamping impaired...so if I'm telling you this, then RUN, don't walk to these stamps...marry them if you have to!

SRM Stickers Blog - ✿{hello friend!}✿ by Shannon - #card #stamps #stickers #twine

I'm serious. Even the sentiment was super easy to apply and work with. I LOVE these stamps. I likely could have just started the apocalypse because everyone who knows me, knows I am deeply intimidated by stamps! You can see how the sentiments and stitches work perfectly with these stamps as well! See below:

SRM Stickers Blog - ✿{hello friend!}✿ by Shannon - #card #stamps #stickers #twine


Thank you for letting me share with you today! ❤ Hope this card inspires you to create something great or conquer a crafty fear! 

2 comments: