Monday, May 19, 2014

New Product Reveal - Day #1 - Stickers


This week we feature new products from SRM. Today we begin to share with you our new releases including our 2015 Year of Memories, 2015 Mini Calendars in the Standard and Decorative styles and more Take 2 stickers in Halloween, Christmas and Thank You designs! 

The 2015 Year of Memories sticker is perfect for making calendars, mini calendars, Project Life, Graduation, layouts and even cards.  There are so many different choices of the year, days of the week and months from which to choose. 

SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #clear #calendar #2015

SRM's Mini Calendars are our most popular product.  Everyone loves using them to create mini calendar gifts like this one from our Design Team member Roberta Rosi.  

SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #clear #calendar #2015

But they are also great for Project Life, Layouts, cards, graduation and more!  Anytime you want to commemorate a life event is a perfect place for a mini calendar.  It comes in 2 styles:  Standard edge and Decorative edge.  

SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #clear #calendar #2015

SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #clear #calendar #2015


And here are 3 new Take 2 designs:  Halloween, Christmas and Thank You.  It's such a fun and fabulous sticker that combines round stickers and matching borders.  They are perfect for all events that need multiples like party favors, invitations, cupcakes or place cards.  You can use these stickers on layouts as well.  So much fun!  Each sticker measures 12" x 6".  You'll love the longer borders.  

Perfect for parties, favors, invites and more!

SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #Take2 #Halloween


Perfect for stocking stuffers, party favors, Christmas cards and gift wrap!

SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #Take2 #Christmas

Perfect for creating thank you gifts and cards.


SRM Stickers BLog - New Product Reveal Stickers - #stickers #Take2 #Thank You

What's your favorite new sticker? Definitely a tough decision! Leave a comment and you may win a stash of all the new stickers!

32 comments:

jessica said...

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
What a great new set of stickers!
LOVE those calendars!!

craftymom205 said...

All of the stickers are great but I really like the calendar stickers.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Gayle M. said...

I like them all, but my favorite are the Christmas and Thank You's, they are so cute and would look great on my cards.

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love 2015 stickers, Perfect For date on layout

Linda said...

Great stickers! I especially love the 2015 tabs!

Amy C. said...

I love the "thank you" stickers! They would be perfect on the cards I make!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous new colourings to new stickers...way to go

Diane Jaquay said...

I hadn't seen the calendar stickers before, LOVE those!!

Marcia said...

You can never have enough calendars.

Cathy A said...

All fab designs, the calendars are fab, love the colourful dates would brighten any desk!

Sonda T said...

The thank you stickers are fabulous!!

Angela said...

Oh these are so awesome! Love them all!!! I think my favs are the candy strips on both the Halloween and Christmas.

Leanne said...

Love them all. Very colorful.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So fun and bright!

wendipooh13 said...

those calender stickers are too cute!!! but Im always a sucker for thank you card stickers, I'm always making cards with them

Sue D said...

My favorite is the thank you stickers.

Peg said...

These are fantastic! I'm already looking forward to creating for Halloween and Christmas and these will be awesome on some projects.

Annette Allen said...

awesome new release.. really love the Thank you Set.. fun colors..

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the Thank You

Lisa :) said...

My favorite is the Decorative Edge calendar because I make calendars
For gifts every year and those will take it up a notch!

Celeste B. said...

Love the new Take 2's.

Jennifer Scull said...

lots of pretty new stickers! I seem to use yours on almost every project I make these days. ;)

Jennifer Scull said...

sorry, I forgot to say which was my fave - it would have to be either the new thank you or the Merry Christmas because I would use those the most. thanks! :)

ameliaharris99 said...

They are all awesome! I love the Christmas & Halloween word strips :)

Anonymous said...

All the stickers are fabulous but I really love the Christmas ones.

Samantha Taylor said...

Love them all, but I always find myself picking up the calendar stickers, so I guess those must be my favorite.

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

I love the circle stickers which would look lovely on tubes, bags, pillow boxes and cards. I especially like the Halloween ones with the Candy Corn border.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

thank you and christmas

Barb Housner

dstandard said...

These are all awesome!

Krissy said...

Pick just one!?!?!?! I love them all! I think the "thank you" stickers are my favorite. I like to make little gifts for my boys' teachers, so those would be put to good use!

Glittered Roses said...

Really, pick one, no fair, but if I must the calendars....but really all of them...xoxo

Patti J said...

Love them all! The calendars are amazing - so easy to create with! Also love the Thank You set!