Thursday, June 20, 2013

Soccer by Corrie Jones


Corrie Jones who loves to play with paper, inks and stickers, especially SRM's sports stickers that make it so easy to document almost any theme.  In this case it's all about soccer!  


Corrie's layouts are such a work of art!  I love all of the amazing details.  To see each and every detail, be sure to click on each photo.


And I love her journaling.  It flows perfectly from the Soccer definition sticker above it.  


Here is the SRM Soccer sticker that Corrie used on her page.  


How fortunate we have been to have a talent like Corrie Jones on our team.  I love what she has to say about SRM: 

"I have loved being on this team.  It has been fun and so inspiring.  I have never been one to make cards, but seeing all the incredible card talent here has really got me trying to make cards for friends and family instead of just buying them.  Plus, I love your products and rave about them to EVERYONE!!" 

Thank you Corrie for all the fabulous projects that you have shared with us over the past year and one-half.  Your work is amazing and you are welcome to come back as a guest designer anytime!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This layout is AWESOME!! Love all the 'white' space and 'splashes' of color...just perfect! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout! i always love seeing how Corrie incorporates stickers in her layouts!

Angela said...

Ok seriously LOVE these stickers!!

Beeceecreativity said...

great sports page.. the sports stickers are one of my fav.. and so many sport options too