Monday, August 6, 2012

Guest Designer; Michele Kovack


We are delighted to introduce Michele Kovack as a Guest Designer. We adore Michele's work with SRM Stickers, what a treat!


My name is Michele Kovack and I am thrilled to be a guest here at SRM Stickers! I am a mother of two teenagers. My daughter is 17 and my son is 15. I am married to my high school sweetheart for almost 20 years. I teach 5th grade by day and scrap, make cards, and alter all kinds of stuff by night. I started scrapbooking right after the birth of my daughter, Cortney. She is physically and mentally challenged, and scrapbooking became my escape....my therapy. Two years later my son, Kyle, was born, I met other moms who scrapbooked, and my obsession was in full swing! I have been fortunate enough to design for great companies, and now for SRM! I feel like SRM Stickers make my projects look so clean and professional looking. I have added them to my arsenal of my "go-to" products!





You can see more of Michele's work by visiting her BLOG. Thank you, Michele!

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

WOW!! Look at all these WONDERFUL & SUPER INSPIRING projects!!! LOVE how the stickers totally make the perfect accent in each project. LOVE Michele's work - congrats on the SRM GDT!!

Tamika said...

Such pretty cards and projects! I just won a bunch of SRM stickers over at CK Magazine and I am loving all of them knocked off a lot on my wish list!