ORDER SRM PRODUCTS ONLINE HERE!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter Card & Tube by Aimee

Aimee Kidd assembled a holiday tube and card for a special gift at Easter time.

Aimee says, "After seeing the adorable little chick sticker I started going through my patterned papers because I knew I'd find the right combination. I added yellow ribbon, teal twine, and some very pretty Easter SRM stickers and came up with this duo. Decorating the tube was so much fun. I wanted the ribbon tails to be long and curly so I pulled out some spray starch and my curling iron. I felt crazy doing it but I love how it turned out!"




Love how Aimee used our Easter stickers and added a sticker strip directly onto ribbon! Thank you, Aimee!  We're back tomorrow with a fun Party in a Bag feature.

7 comments:

Liz Weber said...

So sweet and cute and yummy Aimee!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful, Aimee :)

Carolyn King said...

Aimee---this is a stunning set! love it!

Laura {aka scrapaddict} said...

Very cute!!

Angi said...

Super adorable! I love the yellow!

~jan said...

What a wonderful card and tube, Aimee! Such beautiful colors! Love the twine and ribbon combination!

 
01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace