You might remember Tessa's amazing Year of Cards project, HERE. Tessa Buys is back with a tutorial on creating the beautiful handmade felt bows she used for her mini cards... Enjoy!
SUPPLIES: hot glue gun, glue, ruler, and scissors
1. Cut a strip of felt that is about 5 inches long and 1 inch wide. Cut another piece that is about 2-3 inches long and 0.5 inches wide. Last, cut two pieces that are about 1 inch square (not pictured).
2. Make a loop out of the large strip. Glue the ends together.
3. Pinch the center to create a bow shape.
4. Wrap the small strip around the bow, using glue to secure it in the back. Cut off the excess felt.
5. If you'd like the little tails, cut notches into the 1 inch square pieces of felt. Glue them to the back side of your bow.
If you want to make a bow that looks pretty on both sides, don't add the notched pieces to the ends, but add a whole notched strip on the backside before pinching and looping the center.
Have a great weekend, we'll be here all next week with much more!