Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SRM Stickers on Fabric!


Tessa Buys took our assignment to create a project using SRM Stickers on fabric and came up with this beautifully textured Fall layout;



Tessa says; LOVE that I can add SRM Stickers to fabric! You can't always print on fabric, so being able to add a typewritten text to a fabric layout with the stickers is awesome :). I decided to try burlap as my fabric. I wanted to see if such a rough material could take the stickers, and I thought burlap went well with my fall theme.





To view/purchase our Fall sticker products, click HERE!

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

amazing... I love it

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous!!!
e.

~jan said...

What an absolutely gorgeous layout, Tessa! Love the textures and your beautiful photos. Love the sentiment on the burlap!

Lillian Child said...

Love the burlap!!! Fabulous project!

Liz Weber said...

OH what a great idea and this looks amazing Tessa, so perfect for the theme and so rustic. TFS

Lalo said...

They look AWESOME on the burlap!!! It adds a great feel to the earthy pictures :)

Christine Traversa said...

amazing project!