Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Stand For Hope


To recognize October as Breast Cancer Awareness month, Tessa Buys altered a WAND using our Breast Cancer Awareness Stickers.

Tessa says; "When I saw this pink tennis shoe key chain, I knew it had to become a BCA wand. With all the walks/runs for BC research, I thought the shoe was a perfect fit ;). Plus, it makes the wand stand on its own!"







Have you altered a tube or wand yet? You can purchase them HERE. Our BCA stickers can be found HERE.

7 comments:

Jingle said...

OH, dear me, that is just TOO adorable! I love it!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Adorable!! Posted on FB, too!! Loved this!

Angi Barrs said...

Sooooo super adorable. Love that pink shoe. :)

Annette Allen said...

this is so stinkin cute... I love it...

Virginia L. said...

How wonderful to recognize the awareness with this lovely wand!

Ravengirl said...

Oh my, I love this!

~jan said...

Wicked creative, Tessa!