Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tube Ideas


We have a few ideas for using our Tubes today... First up is Tanya Tahir with a pair of adorable thank-you tubes that she filled with marshmallows. Tags with chipboard, hand-rolled flowers, and SRM Thank You stickers finish off her sweet little Tubes.

You can view/purchase our Tubes and Wands, HERE. We make gobs of Thank-You stickers that you can see, HERE!



Renee Morris-Dezember found yet another way to use our Tubes for scrappy storage. Here's what she says; "In my scraproom I like to have things organized but with scrap stuff there's always TONS of little items EVERYWHERE. I use LOTS of baskets when it comes to organizing but I found that I was still having a hard time finding things. Then I discovered the TUBES and they are perfect for storing my scrapbook supplies. Here I just have some of my buttons - my doodlebug boutique buttons and my vintage glass buttons. By placing the tubes inside my baskets, everything is perfectly organized and I know how to find each color! I did the same thing with my doodlebug crushed velvet flock. I placed the little flock jars inside the TUBE and then tucked them inside my basket. Now they will never be misplaced again!"





Still looking for Back-To-School project inspiration? Join us tomorrow to see what Rae Barthel's been up to!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute...love them..

Melanie said...

GREAT ideas! I love Tanya's tags. And Renee's storage in the tubes is perfect for those little things :)

Liz Weber said...

Oh yum I love those thank you tubes Tanya, the tags look gorgeous.

Renee what a fab idea for storing your bits and pieces, they look so pretty and just perfect for the scrap space! TFS ladies.