Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Summer Goodness

Aren't you loving all these bright and cheery Summer projects?! I have more for you today, from our talented Design Team... Here's our card making diva, Nina, with a few beachy cards using SRM Stickers, "Express Yourself/Water Fun";






Jing-Jing is here with her "72 & Sunny" layout;



I love how Jing-Jing nested SRM circle stickers onto her patterned paper! She used "DeLovely" by Cosmo Cricket, something you'll be a lot more of later this month during our DeLovely Blog Hop! Stay tuned for another Summer layout tomorrow!


jenyfur

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Omg, Nina and I rule! LOL.

Deana said...

I'll second that, Jing-Jing! Fantastic cards & fabulous LO (one which has made me on the hunt for that paper now!)

You both rule for sure! :-)

NinaB said...

LOL, Jing-Jing. I love the wave border that ties with the water splash images. You're brilliant.

She's a Color Queen said...

Great projects, great stickers!