Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Textile Foil on Wood by Karen


Hello!  Karen joining you today with something very addictive! 
It's so fun when I get my box of goodies from SRM Stamps. Recently, as part of the Design Team, I was sent some textile foil. I'm new to textile foil, but was excited to discover different ways to add some shimmer and shine to my projects.


Today I'm sharing this wood plaque project using textile foil and EasyWeed Adhesive.  Watch this video to see how I created this project and what I did when it didn't turn out quite as expected. 


I love how this project turned out and I learned a lot in the process. I also love that I was able to use this wood plaque that has been sitting for quite some time, just waiting for sparkly inspiration.


For this project, I used:

No comments: