Friday, March 2, 2018

Spring Card Set by Giorgia



Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here and today I want to share a set of cards I created as a gift for a friend: a card set is a little gift that you can make in minutes for your loved ones!

I made these three cards thinking of Spring, so I used pastel colors and flowers.
I used the same patterned papers and the same sketch to create the three cards, so they really are a set!




I used paper scraps to create the cards: when I need to make cards I always dig into my paper scraps box!I added die-cuts, a resin flower and machine stitching on all the cards.As sentiments I used SRM Stickers.




I put the cards in a clear card box: I adhered patterned paper inside it, decorated with SRM Stickers. 


I hope to have inspired you to make a card set: it is really easy and fun with SRM stickers.

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia
SRM products used 

No comments: