Thursday, October 26, 2017

Over the Rainbow Party by Jenn


Hi friends, Jenn here! My oldest daughter is about to turn 7 and has asked for a bright colorful rainbow unicorn party, so today I will be sharing some fun ideas that are sure to put a great big smile on your face!

Yesterday I shared my planner pages that had lots of details about my daughter's birthday.  Today I am sharing lots of things that I created for the party.  Ready for inspiration?  Let's go!


First up lets talk about the invitations... I used a plain white cardstock and stamped the star bunting and celebrate from the birthday planner stamps in clear embossing ink then embossed with white. I noticed I had the exact number of colors in the rainbow as stars so I used the color in Le Plume markers and colored them onto a a clear acrylic stamp block and used them like watercolor with my water brush. At the bottom I added the same colors over the embossed celebrate words to make the words pop off the page and also bring more color to the invite.


I really wanted to create treat bags or favor bags for the party....I used the glassine bags and filled them with colorful skittles and tied a little bakers twine around them with a yellow scalloped circle with the words Rainbow seeds. That was it...super simple, cute and will be fun to display.


I hope I have sparked a little creativity and inspiration in you all. I love seeing what you create with the beautiful SRM sticker products so please share using #srmstickers on instagram and Facebook....looking forward to seeing what you all create!

Materials used:

No comments: